Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 126

Dear Colton,
One year ago today, I found out that I was pregnant with you. On that day, dad and I had many emotions: excitement and joy, but also fear. As the months of my pregancy went by, those same emotions only grew and grew until the day that you finally arrived. Upon seeing your handsome, tiny face, I knew we must have done something right to have deserved you in our lives. As you have grown over the last 4 months, my original emotions of the day I found out I was expecting you have returned. I feel excitement watching you learn and eventually master new things daily. I feel joy holding you in my arms, watching you smile and giggle, and even watching you cry; I swear you have to be the cutest baby in the world. And lastly, I feel fear that we will be able to give you the life that you so rightly deserve. But above all, I feel complete and utter love for you. I love you, baby boy, more than anything in the whole wide world, and I am so thankful every day that we were blessed with the gift of you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I wish you were my Mom! Colton is a very blessed little boy.